US$ 30.00
The building was erected in 1825-1829 on the east side of St Martin's le Grand (subsequently designated the Old General Post Office to distinguish it from the one opened in 1910 on the west side of King Edward Street)
'The Covent Garden macaronies'
In the countryside
Ruins of the Bishop of Winchester's palace
View of the entrance to Dean's Court, City of London Size:Large: 7 x 5in The building was erected inView of the entrance to Dean's Court, City of London, 1820. A crowd is gathered to watch as Queen Caroline returns thanks at St Paul's Cathedral.
US$ 30.00
US$ 26.99
US$ 34.99